Using responsive web design has multiple advantages, including:
- It keeps your desktop and mobile content on a single URL, which is easier for your users to interact with, share, and link to and for Google’s algorithms to assign the indexing properties to your content.
- Google can discover your content more efficiently as we wouldn’t need to crawl a page with the different Googlebot user agents to retrieve and index all the content.
- The website will render well for all devices regardless of the screen.
- Only one site has to be maintained.
- Future proof approach to web design and development.
Should you consider Responsive Web Design?
We can build you a future proof mobile friendly website using Responsive Web Design to more effectively reach your potential clients and customers – enquire today!