Struggling to write great content for your website?
Small businesses often underestimate the power and importance of good copy on their website.
Well written copy that speaks to your target audience will generate better leads, create more satisfied visitors and result in higher conversion rates.
Our website copywriters can create SEO focused copy to communicate your business message with search engine optimised, quality, compelling content that ‘pops’ to increase traffic and conversions on your website.
Make a great first impression to your web visitors with well written content.
Grab your web visitor’s attention, grab Google’s attention…and set your brand apart from the competition.
Prices are charged per website page, to fit your budget so enquire about our professional copywriting services today!
Responsive Web Design is one of the most cutting edge approaches to building websites that are mobile friendly by detecting the type of device it is being viewed on and providing the best experience for the user in terms of navigating and readability. It is considered the best approach for mobile friendly web design for most website needs.
Using responsive web design has multiple advantages, including:
- It keeps your desktop and mobile content on a single URL, which is easier for your users to interact with, share, and link to and for Google’s algorithms to assign the indexing properties to your content.
- Google can discover your content more efficiently as we wouldn’t need to crawl a page with the different Googlebot user agents to retrieve and index all the content.
- The website will render well for all devices regardless of the screen.
- Only one site has to be maintained.
- Future proof approach to web design and development.
Google recommendations for smartphone-optimized sites
When building a website that targets smartphones, Google supports three different configurations: …continue reading article
Is your business website not being found in Google search results?
So often a business will assume because they have a new website designed, the web traffic will just find its way to them. Sadly it doesn’t work this way.
Your business website needs an online marketing plan if it is going to be found online.
Website search optimisation is all about increasing the visibility of your website in the search engines (e.g. Google) by enabling your website to appear higher in the search results when people look for your products or services.
The higher and more frequently a website result shows up in the list in results, the more website traffic, potential customers, enquiries and generated sales for your business.
Are your competitors business’s getting found online instead of you?
If so, your business really needs a web marketing strategy with search engine optimisation – the most cost effective option of online advertising that delivers your business the highest return on investment long term.
We will turn your static or poor-performing website around, improving your presence on Google and generating more website visitors, potential customers and leads.
Contact us today to improve your online generated leads for your business.
WordPress also has an integrated content management system so you are in control of content updates to your site, and we tailor each site to the specific needs of our client with their goals and purpose in mind and include basic Search Engine Optimisation to increase your search results in Google.
For a fresh look for your website or blog, why not order one of our customized WordPress themes and provide your business website with the best possible advantage to stand out from your competition.
Or ask us about integrating a WordPress Content Management System or blog into your existing website and take control of your content yourself!
A blog discussing web design trends, blogs, website design tips, optimisation and promotion. Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question!
Tall Poppies Web Design are designers creating beautiful, custom WordPress websites and blogs.
- Website copywriting services
- Web design for mobile friendly sites – Responsive Web Designers
- Online Marketing Strategies for your business website
- Custom WordPress Theme Web Design
- Website colour trends for 2011
- 2011 Goals for the Online Promotion of your Business
- The new overhauled Twitter
- Optimise Internal Website Pages
- How graphic design can increase your online business leads
- Who owns your Domain Name?